I was bored of titles, so thought why not spin it a little this time. Since after all it’s the 1st year anniversary of my blogging streak. Let’s get started, a lot of things learned, this week.
This week (8)
1. Continued making PR’s. if you refer to https://github.com/rdrsadhu/beta-migration-script#migration-status then I have completed the work till Nutrition activity. And the activities till Clock are in pipeline.
2. Quozl suggested to fix multiple license scenarios and look for compatibility (Good Read – https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:LicensingGuidelines?rd=Packaging/LicensingGuidelines), hence implemented that
3. Pro-Panda suggested I can update screenshots, report issues on running build, checking flake8 and more. Hence going to install sucrose and install a few activities. See what I can pull. After porting to GTK3, screenshots should be updated.
4. Working on the other end, I have deployed ASLOv3 on my rig and Jatin gave me access to sugarlabs test repository. Hence will be testing it out in the weekend. A lot of code to read. Good stuff
5. Writing the blog currently for week 8.
1. More activities will be fixed. The number will vary but will be closely following Rdsadhu’s work as the checklist has grown bigger, each activity now takes more time.
2. Reading; testing; breaking; improving ASLOv3 and learning the many technologies that it implements.